Environmental Management System
Navigating environmental legislation can seem daunting but it doesn’t have to be! Whether your aim is to reduce your environmental impact as much as possible or to gain accreditation in AS/NZS ISO 14001 we can create an Environmental Management System that is simple and workable for you.
We can help you to develop a complete Environmental Management System appropriate to your business operations including strategic documentation for small to large projects. We assist in creating site-specific Environmental Management Plans that meet legislative requirements and provide practical advice on environmental best practice.
A Risk and Safety Solutions Consultant is available to attend your workplace to identify potential areas of exposure in your current environmental practices and to discuss your environmental goals. We apply specialist knowledge to recommend solutions that will mitigate your risk and achieve legislative compliance. We provide coaching and support to ensure the solutions we provide are tailored your business requirements.
- Environmental Policy Development
- Environmental Management Systems Accreditation
- Project-specific Environmental Management Plans
- Development of Environmental controls for Safe Work Method Statements
- Environmental Management System Audits and Gap Analysis
- Onsite Environmental Risk Assessments
- Environmental Communication and Consultation
- Environmental Incident Investigation
- Management of Hazardous Chemicals and spillage controls
- Environmental Emergency Management
- Environmental Best Practice
- Environmental Performance Review